BestHeadphonesUnder100.net Annual Scholarship Program
BestHeadphonesUnder100.net is a new blog created to provide information about the best headphones on the market, the different types of headphones and review of the best headphones.
About the Scholarship
We are aware of the power of the written word, so we want to help the creative students demonstrate their research and literary abilities in this particular area.
For this reason, we are pleased to announce the BestHeadphonesUnder100.net Scholarship for students passionate about writing and spreading knowledge to receive $1,000 award.
Terms of Participation
In order to participate in the BestHeadphonesUnder100.net Scholarship Program, you are required to research and write an essay about the “The Best Headphones For Students”.
Who Can Apply?
Students presently enrolled in high schools, universities, or colleges can apply for this scholarship. Please include a proof of attendance with the application.
How to Apply?
- Write an 1.000 + words long essay on the following topic:
“The Best Headphones For Students”
Example Articles :
- Best Wireless Headphones for TV
- Best Bluetooth Headphones
- Best Headphones Under $200
- Best Open Back Headphones
- Best Waterproof Headphones
The essay must be 100% unique. Please note that the winning essay is going to be published on our website.
- The following details should be included with the essay in a .doc or .docx file:
- Your full name, phone number and mailing address.
- Your school/university name
- Your area of study
- A valid document issued by your school, college or university which proves you are a student of that school/university
- The final step is to email us the file as an attachment at email@example.com. Make sure to title your email as “Scholarship Submission“.
The final date for submission is the December 15th, 2017
The winner will be announced on the December 30st, 2017.
The person who submits the best essay will be awarded with $1,000.
The winner’s full name and essay are going to be published on our website.
We will notify the winner via email after we publish the results on December 30st, 2017. In case the winner doesn’t reply back in seven days we are going to select another winner. The student who submits the best piece of work will receive $1,000 check that can be used either in their course material or other resources. Please note that the check will be sent directly to the college or university.
The scholarship is for one year only. Every year we select a new winner.
We look forward to reading your submissions.
If you have any question, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.